Friday, April 15, 2011

New YouTube video about Beakers Parrot Place

Hi all,
It's been a crazy month (last 30 days) - your bloggest (me) as been out of town more than in town and it's been hard to keep up on all the stuff I love.... parrot stuff, of course. Thank God for my life's love and partner in crime, Jeremy. He leads the "parrot experience" at Beaker's and I manager the "customer experience".... and could do a better job I guess by blogging more often... hah!

To help get the word out about Beaker's Parrot Place and the unique buying experience we offer local Washington area customer's, I just created an "About Beaker's Parrot Place" video and published it to YouTube. I would appreciate you spreading the word about us to other bird lovers, such as yourself.... Thanks and have a great day.
Elena




We hope you like our promo piece!


Elena, Beaker's Co-flock Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment