Sunday, January 23, 2011

Parrot lovers from the get-go

Hi fellow parrot lovers!

Today I am in Delaware (Wilmington) starting a very cool consulting project (my non-parrot life) - and while I was here I reached out to a fellow Parrot Place location to introduce myself and get connection to my parrot passion.... What a wonderful experience I had. Last evening I met Kathy and Karen from K & K Parrot Place.
An introductory conversation turned into a fabulous dinner and now a true relationship that I hope lasts for a very long time!!!!!


Meeting new people and getting beyond the superficial is sometimes not easy for me, but having a passion - like parrots - as connective tissue, helps me get beyond the surface stuff. I am so thrilled and thankful to have met Kathy and Karen and look forward to developing a real relationship over time. :-)


Elena

2 comments:

  1. we are soooo glad we had an opportunity to meet you. We had such a great time. It was wonderful to share parrot stories and be able to show you our aviaries. We are so glad that you called and we look forward to reconnecting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count on that Kathy. I will be making several more trips over the next few months so I will definitely reconnect with you. Until then....

    ReplyDelete