Sunday, July 11, 2010

CRAZYiness & farewells to Squeaker, ZuZu, Arlo and Jonah

Hi all,
I can't believe that my last post was 6/10 - shame on me. It's been one month since I sat down to update you on happenings. I fully intend to change the frequency of my posts and you will see them more frequently from here on out - there is so much going on these days - with our own personal flock, and stuff - that I'd rather keep the posts shorter and to one topic.

Over the past month we have had some sorrow :-( which I will go into later on another post... and much joy, in the sending off of babies with their new parents. Here is a brief recap.


Adam and Squeaker
- Senegal

Lori and ZuZu (with Jeremy, Beaker's Flock Leader)


Kristine and Jonah - Blue-headed Pionus


Judith and Arlo - Congo African Grey


We consider ourselves matchmakers of sorts and we are thrilled when we make a good match - since my last posting we have had four- times the pleasure! This is our true reward.

Elena
Beaker's Co-flock leader
Rosie's AvianOutfitters (online store)



No comments:

Post a Comment